Hello, I’m Harpreet Sangha provide SEO services in Chennai and would love to rank your business first page of google. which increases your visibility on a search engine and increase your traffic and revenue as well.
Chennai has one of the largest metropolitan areas in India with a population of nearly 10 million. It’s also one of India’s most important IT centers and a magnet for aspiring tech workers and entrepreneurs. As a result, there are a quite a few search engine optimization or SEO companies in Chennai some of which – like HP Sangha – provide first class service and others that are comprised of people who talk a good game but that’s about it. If you are a businessperson with a website that’s currently flat-lining you need professional SEO help. But how can you tell which company can provide that help and which is just going to take your money and run?
Finding the Right SEO Company in Chennai
Search engine optimization is a relatively new profession, one whose importance rose in lockstep with the rise of search engines. As more and more websites were indexed by search engines, it became apparent to website owners that it was important to have their site appear as close to the top of search results as possible. Today, with more than 1 billion websites in play it’s no exaggeration to say that having your site appear on page 1 of search results is absolutely essential. And it is the skilled individuals working for the SEO company that makes this happen.
Why is it so important to appear on the first page of search results? Because less than 10% of people ever navigate to page 2 and less than 1% ever get to page 3. To be frank, if your website doesn’t appear on page 1 of search results for your product or service your website might as well not exist as far as Google is concerned. “What’s Google got to do with this?” you say. Everything really. Consider this list of global search engine market share:
- Google – 92.3%
- Bing -3%
- Yahoo – 2.2%
- Baidu – 1%
- All others – 1.5%
For all intents and purposes, Google is web search, and the job of the SEO professional is to make sure Google knows about your website and approves of it. This sounds way easier than it actually is. Your job is to find an SEO agency in Chennai that knows how to get Google’s attention using above-board “white hat” methods.
The Danger of Hiring an Unqualified SEO Company
There are 2 types of tactics that SEO types use to get Big G’s attention. The “white hat” methods mentioned above are those that present your product or service in the best possible light. White hat techniques leverage first-rate content and things like social media to get the word out about your product and service. Google’s algorithm likes websites that use these methods, which it considers “legitimate”. The other type of SEO tactics are known as “black hat” methods. These methods use aggressive link building, keyword stuffing, redirects, spam blogs, domain squatting and more. These tactics are attractive to people who want to make a quick buck posing as SEO experts because they don’t entail the hard work required of real SEO efforts. In addition, they can result in short-term boosts in search result positioning that lasts just long enough for the black hat specialist to collect their full payment and disappear.
The problem is that once Google discovers your search ranking is built on black hat techniques, they’ll blacklist your site. And once that happens you might as well shut it down because no one will ever find it.
Separating the Frauds from the Pros
Now that we’re clear about both the importance of SEO and the importance of avoiding black hat quick fixes that will cripple your website, in the long run, how can the honest, hardworking business person figure out which SEO services in Chennai will help and which will hurt? The easiest way to be sure you receive first class SEO results is to simply call HP Sangha. However, if you feel more comfortable shopping around first we certainly understand; although we recommend you ask the following questions of any prospective SEO company:
- Why should I hire you? – If the company is serious about their work, they’ll have a well-practiced answer to this question that is both concise and clear. On the other hand, if they hesitate to come up with an answer or attempt to drown you in a sea of techno-speak, beware. They may be hiding something.
- What methods will you use to enhance my website’s search position? – Make sure they discuss actual SEO techniques and if you don’t understand ask them to clarify. If they know their stuff, they’ll be able to put it in layman’s terms so that you can understand. If you hear them recommend any of the black hat terms mentioned above (link building, keyword stuffing, redirects, spam blogs and the like) thank them for their time and let them go.
- Will you be optimizing my site for mobile? – Last year for the first time searches originating from mobile devices outnumbered searches from PCs and laptops, and the trend is not letting up. As such Google announced that from now on they’d be giving preference to “mobile friendly” sites. If your site was built more than a couple of years ago chances are it’s not mobile friendly. How does the prospective SEO company plan to make it so?
- Did Google’s “Possum” Update Affect Organic Rankings or Just Local? – Sure this is an ambush question but if the company is on the up and up they won’t have a problem and will be happy to answer it for you. On the other hand, if they have no clue what you’re talking about it’s time to find another company. (For the record, Google’s so-called “possum” update in 2016 mostly affected local search results and seemed to have little if any effect on organic results.)
- Is social media part of your typical SEO strategy? – In the year 2019 any SEO company that ignores the importance of social media outlets like Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and more simply isn’t operating in the real world. More than 1 billion people have Facebook accounts alone and any strategy aimed at effectively marketing your site on the Internet that ignores that fact is no strategy at all. It’s a recipe for failure. Make sure your SEO choice has a strategy for creating a robust social media presence for your company’s product or service.
- Can you provide references? – References are critical if you’re to trust a company with something as important as your SEO strategy. You can be sure that no one is going to give you the name and number of a dissatisfied customer, but they should have a generous number of customers who were pleased with their service and be willing to share those. If they can’t provide references move on, regardless of how sincere their excuse may be. If they do supply references, make sure you follow up.
Our team of SEO experts will be happy to answer these and any other questions you may have while you’re trying to determine which company that does SEO in Chennai is the right one for you.
The HP Sangha Difference
HP Sangha is the company more businesses trust to provide their SEO services than any other in Chennai. That’s because we consistently deliver real-world results without ever reverting to black hat tricks that could cost you big in the long run. Our philosophy is pretty simple and is built around a few basic beliefs:
- Give the client what they need – When you enlist the services of HP Sangha, you’ll get exactly what you need. Nothing more. Nothing less. We’re not in the business of selling you things you don’t need. We’re in the business of getting your website to the top of Google’s search results. All of our efforts are tailored to that goal and nothing else.
- Transparency and communication are not dirty words – Some companies want to keep everything they do secret. Either that or they stop answering the phone the minute you sign the contract. This usually happens because they know that what they’re doing won’t stand up to scrutiny. We’re just the opposite. We encourage you to ask questions and raise concerns. Email us. Call us. Send us a text message when something occurs to you. We’re here to help.
- Follow-through is everything – Some companies cash your check and disappear. But Internet marketing is a dynamic industry with new developments constantly demanding attention. As such we make sure we maintain contact with our customers to answer their questions or tweak their SEO strategy so that they stay relevant as far as Google is concerned.
- The competition is often our best sales rep – We encourage those that want to comparison shop to do so because we’re confident that once you compare HP Sangha to any other SEO Firm, you’ll understand why so many businesses trust us with the handling of their SEO efforts.
Hiring an SEO company in Chennai can be a stressful process, and if you’re not careful, you may wind up enlisting someone who doesn’t have your best interests at heart. Make sure that doesn’t happen to you by hiring HP Sangha to handle all your SEO-related efforts. We’ve helped scores of companies turn their forgotten websites into breeding grounds for new customers, and we can do the same for you. Whether your old SEO strategy is no longer getting it done or you’re a new company with a new website that needs to attract attention we can help. We’re HP Sangha, the only SEO company Chennai businesses will ever need. Call us today.
Hp Sangha SEO Company In Chennai
Indira Garden, Royapettah,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600014